Ubisoft’s E3 conference was one of the best shows at this year’s E3 conference. They came out with a bang, introducing gameplay footage after gameplay footage. There wasn’t a slow or dull moment this year besides maybe dancers on stage for the yearly release of Just Dance, but that makes E3, E3, right? It’s not an Ubisoft press conference without dancing people on stage representing Just Dance lol. Ubisoft’s press conference was all about the games. I was intrigued by more than half of the games I saw today. My favorite game from today’s show was Far Cry 5. I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing more about Skull & Bones.
The games (not in order of appearance)
- Skull & Bones, a new IP which is a PVP multiplayer game (Releases Fall 2018)
- A new VR game, Transference (Releases Spring 2018)
- The Crew 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Releases August 29, 2017, exclusive to the Nintendo Switch)
- Just Dance 2018
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- (Releasing October 17, 2017)
- South Park: Phone Destroyer (a great way to waste time during the day)
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Releasing Fall 2018), another new IP
- Steep DLC-Road to the Olympics (Releasing December 5, 2017),
- FARCRY 5 This game looks epic and gorgeous. With guns for hire, friends for hire and of course they added a dog (which is totally badass) and a dog for hire.
- Beyond Good and Evil 2…finally!
I’ll post more blogs relating to certain games when they get closer to their respective release date. Comment and share below!
Of course, if you missed it, here is the full press conference plus all the official trailers.